undermt2 Index du Forum

undermt2 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

All Zombies Must Die

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    undermt2 Index du Forum -> undermt2 -> Candidatures [ OFF ]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zalivann

Masculin
Race: Sura - Surette
Classe: Archer
Empire: Bleu

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: All Zombies Must Die Répondre en citant

All Zombies Must Die > bit.ly/1TpV5Sa

This,,,video,,,game,,,article,,,is,,,a,,,stubFree,,,Keys,,,and,,,Reviews,,,weekly!,,,Steam,,,Group:,,,AccidentlyReviewed,,,Read,,,More,,,,,,Was,,,this,,,review,,,helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,3,,,of,,,5,,,people,,,(60%),,,found,,,this,,,review,,,helpful,,,tullece,,,114,,,products,,,in,,,account,,,14,,,reviews,,,Recommended,,,14.8,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,Posted:,,,13,,,February,,,,2014,,,this,,,game,,,was,,,the,,,first,,,one,,,that,,,I,,,bought,,,here,,,on,,,steam,,,and,,,the,,,only,,,one,,,that,,,I,,,got,,,all,,,the,,,achievements,,,,which,,,was,,,not,,,a,,,easy,,,jobGame,locations,include,the,suburbs,,a,shopping,mall,and,the,town,centre.My,,,only,,,major,,,gripe,,,with,,,the,,,series,,,continues,,,here,,,,in,,,that,,,this,,,game,,,needs,,,to,,,have,,,online,,,co-op!,,,The,,,local,,,co-op,,,is,,,nice,,,,but,,,online,,,is,,,often,,,a,,,much,,,easier,,,option,,,for,,,Steam,,,platform,,,usersRead,More,,Helpful?,Yes,No,Funny,Fixer66,(,3.3,hrs,on,record,),Posted:,20,September,,2013,One,of,the,Most,FUN!,Games,I,have,played,Read,More,,Helpful?,Yes,No,Funny,[FEAR],Gideon,(,2.6,hrs,on,record,),Posted:,24,February,,2013,This,game,is,ike,Burn,Zombie,Burn,,but,like,its,harder,to,get,a,score,,because,you,must,progress,though,waves,to,get,higher,score,multiplier,and,do,challenges,that,frequenty,pops,up,every,15,seconds,or,so,to,get,a,higher,score,multiplierGuide,,,,,,All,,Zombies,,Must,,Die!,,Achievement,,Guide,,with,,Chinese,,RPG,,,,,,,,,,3,,Calaud,,View,,all,,guides,,Top-down,,zombie,,arena,,shooting,,done,,very,,well,,,although,,it,,gets,,repetitive,,quickly,,as,,there,,are,,only,,4,,maps.7/10,,Read,,More,,,,Helpful?,,Yes,,No,,Funny,,Zhiu,,(,,5.9,,hrs,,on,,record,,),,Posted:,,17,,January,,2/5,,stars.Gets,,boring,,too,,fastThere,,,is,,,mild,,,humor,,,,well,,,designed,,,zombies,,,with,,,their,,,own,,,"personality",,,and,,,the,,,weapons,,,feel,,,like,,,they,,,matter,,,(though,,,the,,,SMG,,,is,,,pretty,,,pointless)24,,Dec,,,2015,,,,10:04am,,General,,Discussions,,Players,,,increase,,,their,,,character's,,,level,,,by,,,defeating,,,enemies,,,and,,,collecting,,,itemsScreenshot,0,Ban,29,,Arimajinn,View,screenshots,Only,in,this,one,,its,time,to,go,for,SCOREPOCALYPSE!!!,In,case,you,dont,know,what,"SCOREPOCALYPSE!!!",means,,according,by,me,studieing,it,,it,means,well,YOU,KNOW,WHAT,IM,LIEING,SO,I,DONT,KNOW!,XD,Anyway,,in,this,one,,you,must,try,to,get,the,biggest,score,while,at,the,same,time,,the,party,from,the,original,are,making,there,way,to,"Da,air,base",,YOU,,are,doing,"Scorepocalypse"+1,,vote,,,,,,reply,,to,,stinkytaco,,Aug,,23,,2012,,,11:29am,,said:,,Same,,developer,,as,,Burn,,Zombie,,Burn,,,and,,just,,like,,his,,other,,game,,,the,,controls,,aare,,contorted,,,and,,totally,,off,,the,,wallI,like,the,upgrades,in,this,one,and,has,a,bit,of,a,RPG,feel,to,it,being,you,can,upgrade,your,character,and,his,weapons,and,there,are,quests,and,objectives,Gameplay[edit]There,,,are,,,just,,,better,,,ones,,,in,,,this,,,genreStops,,working,,on,,loading,,screen,,after,,displaying,,my,,kill,,count,,and,,exp,,earnedThis,,is,,just,,an,,arcade,,shooter,,version,,of,,the,,orignal,,with,,all,,the,,mission,,fun,,removedGuide,,Missing,,Secondary,,Weapon,,Fix,,A,,short,,guide,,for,,giving,,your,,characters,,back,,secondary,,weapons,,which,,tend,,to,,disappear,,because,,of,,some,,obscure,,bugPoor,,controls,,,simple,,unchallenging,,AI,,,and,,generic,,point,,to,,point,,gameplay,,make,,me,,really,,regret,,buying,,this,,when,,it,,was,,new,,on,,Steam(Multiplayer,,mode),,Read,,More,,,,Helpful?,,Yes,,No,,Funny,,Iceyy,,(,,0.3,,hrs,,on,,record,,),,Posted:,,6,,December,,,2015,,I,,don't,,know,,what,,to,,say.2/10,,Read,,More,,,,Helpful?,,Yes,,No,,Funny,,Woz,,(,,0.9,,hrs,,on,,record,,),,Posted:,,14,,November,,,2015,,This,,is,,nowhere,,near,,as,,good,,as,,the,,RPG,,version,,of,,All,,Zombies,,Must,,Die,,which,,had,,purpose,,and,,made,,you,,want,,to,,play,,throughMaybe,,,too,,,much,,,repetitive,,,sometimes,,,,but,,,a,,,local,,,coop,,,fix,,,thatScreenshot,,,1,,,Ban,,,15,,,,,,Arimajinn,,,View,,,screenshots,,,Free,,Keys,,and,,Reviews,,weekly!,,Steam,,Group:,,AccidentlyReviewed,,Read,,More,,,,Helpful?,,Yes,,No,,Funny,,Mr.Cypher!,,(,,3.0,,hrs,,on,,record,,),,Posted:,,20,,October,,,2015,,Man,,real,,fun,,and,,cute,,game,,Smile,,I,,have,,Burn,,Zombie,,Burn,,and,,liked,,it,,but,,i,,like,,this,,one,,better.The,,controls,,seem,,better,,and,,the,,gfx,,are,,about,,the,,same,,as,,BZBGreat,work,on,this,sequel,guys!,Keep,it,up,once,more!,<38/10,Read,More,,Was,this,review,helpful?,Yes,No,Funny,0,of,2,people,(0%),found,this,review,helpful,REALLY,NIGGA,??,89,products,in,account,7,reviews,Recommended,1.0,hrs,on,record,Posted:,28,April,,2012,,Read,More,,Was,this,review,helpful?,Yes,No,Funny,0,of,2,people,(0%),found,this,review,helpful,Don't,Cry,Kids,51,products,in,account,4,reviews,Recommended,1.3,hrs,on,record,Posted:,12,July,,2012,gra,na,woln,chwile,nie,wcigaOverall:,Mostly,Positive,(52,reviews),Recently,Posted,rshawnk1,(,5.2,hrs,on,record,),Posted:,1,March,One,of,the,best,$5,games,on,Steam"Dev,medal",achievements,were,REALLY,hard,,especially,the,mall,dev,medalCustomer,,,reviews,,,Customer,,,Review,,,system,,,updated!,,,Learn,,,more,,,:,,,),,,This,,,one,,,is,,,a,,,keeper f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    undermt2 Index du Forum -> undermt2 -> Candidatures [ OFF ] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange